DQ back here again. Thank you all for the lovely comments on my first post! It’s amazing how people took time out of their day to read my crazy ramblings.
Anyway, today I am writing a DIY post. We are going to be making DIY smartphone speakers, which are really easy to make and really useful. Lets get started!
Craft: DIY Smartphone Speakers
You will need:
- An empty kitchen roll tube
- 2 large paper cups
- Spray paint
- A pencil
- Firstly, take one of the paper cups and trace the end of the kitchen roll onto the side of it with the pencil.
- Then do the same with the other cup.
- Next, hold your phone (or iPod) on the top of the kitchen roll and trace around the bottom of the phone with a pencil.
- Cut out all of the traced shapes with some scissors.
- After you have cut the shapes out, fit it together by pushing the kitchen roll ends into the holes in the cups.
- Take your speakers outside, lay down some newspaper and spray paint them!
- Once your smartphone speakers are dry, feel free to decorate them however you like!
Also check out my pretty jewellery tree I made with Red Ted Art!
And here is the link to my DIY speakers video.
Have fun making this useful gadget!